Hotels Nearby Amber Fort To Stay
Bast Hotels hospitality and ambience Nearby Amber Fort :
1. K K Royal Days : it is a 4 star hotel and is located few kilometres away from Amber Fort. It offers unique combination of ethnic traditional and ultra modern facilities. There are 66 rooms in the hotel. Round the Clock coffee shop serves snacks and beverages. Other hotel facilities include a conference and a banquet hall, a gymnasium, a swimming pool and a lounge with a library. The guests can avail of the conference room and the banquet hall, which are ideal for conducting meetings and parties respectively.
2. Trident hotel– Trident reflects the traditional Rajasthani architecture and it has 135 rooms that offers the sight seeing of the Mansagar Lake and the Aravalli ranges. A swimming pool, a fitness centre and a nearby golf course are all available for recreation. Kids Club, a play area with toys and variety of games, and baby sitter service is also there. A well-equipped conference room that can hold up to 80 people is ideal for holding meetings.
3. The Gold Palace & Resorts- This hotel is located in Jaipur (Mansagar Lake), close to Jal Mahal, Amber Fort, and Jaigarh Fort. Also nearby are Gaitor and Amber Palace. it comprises of three restaurants and it also features an outdoor pool. LCD televisions with digital channels are there. Guestrooms are featured with refrigerators, air conditioning, and safes.
4. Hotel Malak Mahal Palace: This hotel is located in Jaipur (Mansagar Lake), close to Jal Mahal, Amber Fort, and Gaitor. Local attractions also include Nahargarh Fort and City Palace. In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Malak Mahal Palace contains 24-hour room service. Other amenities include an Internet service and tour/ticket assistance. Guestrooms have air conditioning, minibars, Internet access, and phones.
5. Holiday Inn Jaipur: it is Located on Amer Road and it is a5 Star hotel. It is built on traditional Rajasthani-style of architecture. It overlooks the magnificent Aravali Ranges. It contains 72 well furnished rooms. International and Indian cuisine are available. Coffee shop complemented with puppet shows. There is also a bar to liven and revitalize tired spirits. There is also an outdoor village restaurant, with an authentic Indian rural backdrop with folk dancers, fortune – teller and fire eater performances, and serves mouth-watering traditional fare.
6. Hotel Glitz: it contains 35 well furnished rooms equipped with most of the basic modern amenities. Traditional folk dances, puppet and cultural shows are also arranged by the hotel to explore the rich Rajasthani culture. Other services are provided are like day laundry, currency exchange counter, ample car parking, a travel desk and more. Hotel also makes Spa and salon arrangements.
7. Mahar Haveli Bed & Breakfast: 18 rooms are there in the hotel which are spread over the 2 floors. Provide services like home and modern comforts such as balcony/terrace, mini bar, refrigerator, internet services. One can easily relax after a busy day. This hotel is a good choice for travelers to Jaipur. It offers a relaxed and hassle-free day.
8. Hotel Royal Sheraton: Hotel Royal Sheraton is located near to the Hawa Mahal . Maintain 20 well furnished rooms. Also has bar in hotel so that guests can easily chill out, which is open from 10a.m to 10p.m. Conference and banquet facilities are also provided by the hotel. There is also free parking space within the hotel premises.