Top 10 hotels in Pushkar, Rajasthan
In the midst of the sumptuousness of Rajasthan, unearth a inimitable cut stone, the Pushkar town. Lord Brahma, the creator of the humankind was on a exploration to discover his residence on the earth. So, he performed an extremely sacred “Vedic Yagna” at Pushkar city. As a result, Pushakar become the unique place which houses the inimitable Brahma temple in the globe. Being a city of pilgrimage for a long time in history with more than 500 temples and fifty two ghats, Pushkar city brings about a heritage of eternal architectural bequest. The city of Pushkar illuminates as a unique setting of tranquility and holiness that creates a lure in people to visit this place time and again.
let us look some of the hotels in Pushkar
1. The Teerth Palace Pushkar : Hotel Teerth Palace bestows a homely ambiance while the guests are away from their own homes. At present, Hotel Teerth Palace is a favorite choice of lodging amongst the intercontinental and local travelers. All rooms in hotel teerth palace are prearranged with all the ‘up to date’ amenities and facilities. The hotel is designed and constructed in accordance with the requirements of the guests. Well furnished and skillfully designed Maharaja room will bestow you a unique life experience. Booking a lavish lodging at the ‘Maharaja Room’ of the hotel Teerth palace would be best decision you can ever make. The Super deluxe room of the hotel attributes a classified terrace with a dramatic view of the natural scenary. Both Super deluxe & Deluxe rooms are created with all superior facilities such as cozy beds, coffee tables and TV’s with latest satellite channels. Dining at Hotel Teerth Palace assures you to convey a foodie’s delight. The hotel’s restaurant offers a superior variety of lip- smacking Gujrati, Indian, Rajasthani, Punjabi, Israeli, Chinese and Italian cuisines. Also, don’t forget to enjoy the delightful ‘Marwari’ delicacies that are cooked with supreme care. The restaurant can hold up to 40 people at the same time.
2. The Green Park Resort : The fabulous Green Park Hotel at Pushkar is one of the first-class hotels in Pushkar. Hotel Green Park Resort offers 32 Deluxe rooms with all amenities and facilities. This hotel has 3 floors. Most of the rooms (counting the Super Deluxe rooms and cottages) have eye-catching sunset views that overlooks the lush garden. Lighten up and chill out in the luxurious (and airy) super deluxe room with a drench in the hotel’s huge ‘ensuite’ bathroom that is equipped with all the modern fixtures. The hotel offers absolute comfort, such as air conditioning facilties, individual gallery facing the giant swimming pool and lush gardens with spectacular sunset and hill view. Guests can benefit from the Wi-Fi high speed internet access and also from the ‘free of cost’ local incoming calls. The Restaurant at Green Park hotel is a multi-cuisine eatery which serves Chinese, Indian and Continental food in quite a lot of varieties that are cooked by qualified and skilled chefs. The Green Park resort would be one of the best hotels in Pushkar city that’s snuggled up in a vast 3 acres of greenery. The hotel can be reached withinn a 5 minutes walk from the city bus stand of Pushkar.
3. The Country side Resort, Pushkar : Cuddled up at the heart of the sacred Pushkar city, the Countryside resort is a perfect place to discover the beauty of Pushkar. This “modish” hotel is not so far from the well-known tourist attractions of the city such as the Ana Sagar, Dr NS Mathur and Adhai-din-ka-Jhonpra. Also, the Countryside Resort offers several facilities to supplement your stay in Pushkar city. If you stay in this amazing property, you can get pleasure from the hotel’s sightseeing arrangements, restaurant, coffee shop, safety deposit boxes and 24/7 room service. Get into one of eleven alluring rooms and flee the anxieties of your day with a broad array of facilities such as private non- smoking spaces, wireless internet access, Mini bar and private swimming pool. This hotel grants superb leisure time spots such as tennis courts and lush garden to convert your stay into a genuinly unforgettable experience.
4. The Pushkar Bagh Hotel : The Pushkar Bagh Hotel possess Deluxe swiss tents, Luxury rooms and Deluxe huts. With 25 well-appointed cottages and 15 comfortable tents, the Pushkar Bagh hotel provides wonderful “Mehfil”, a concept of theme dinner in an open-air patio. Men will be given colorful turbans and women will be offered rich and colorful traditional Rajasthani outfits. All the guests are invited with wreaths and the vibrant “Tikka” ritual is carried out after that. Subsequently, the guest can enjoy the music of the “legends” while they taste a Gin-based drink. This is followed by the (traditional) Rajasthani dances. A special Rajasthani “Thali” dinner is served on the “Bajots” (the small tables). Detailed dinner menu as well as specialty Mughalai and Indian preparations are served by a staff who wears traditional Rajasthan attire. The staff at the Pushkar Bagh Hotel are very obliging and can organize loads of activities like Jeep Safaries, Camel safaris, excursion to Merta, Ajmer, Samber salt lake, Makrana and other places just about the city. The hotel offers facilities such as, laundry services, doctor on call, Internet access etc.
5. The Surabhi Villa Resort Pushkar : The Surabhi Villa Resort is one of the significant hotels in Pushkar city. It is ideally located on the eastern rim of Pushkar city delimited by hills, woods and a fine-looking, lush garden. Constructed in a new fashion, there are marvelously engraved design, open patios, exquisite garden, eye-catching courtyards and luxury rooms with old-fashioned furnishings. All the hotel rooms are of ‘first-rate’ standard , roomy and maintained spick and span with unsurpassed facilities. The recently designed 15 suites take account of 24/7 room service, restaurant orders & private attached bathrooms together with a shower with running hot & cold water supply. In addition, each room has separate air conditioning unit, fan and TV with satellite channels. The hotel has large parking area, giant swimming pool, lush gardens and comfortable restaurant. A clean and organic vegetarian restaurant serves delectable Rajasthani cuisine. It also offers a selection of Rajasthani and Continental buffet.
6. The Satyam Palace : The Satyam Palace in Pushkar is an ultra deluxe Inn that was constructed in the old era of Rajasthan. The hotel possess an old-world architectural style and interior decorations. The Satyam Palace hotel is supported by the well-known “Rasal Group of companies”. Optimum care and endeavor has been placed in constructing this legendary hotel so as to make it close to the anticipation of the tourists who visit Rajasthan and especially the Pushkar city. The legacy hotel has 12 Maharani suites, 3 Maharaja suites and 24 deluxe double rooms.
7. Hotel New Park : Hotel New park was built in the year 1992. It is duly placed on the eastern periphery of Pushkar city surrounded by knolls, woods, and a striking, lush rose garden. This hotel offers its guests a cherished experience of authentic (traditional) India at its rustic best. This place is a environmentalists dream come true as the hotel is surrounded by a huge swathe of impenetrable trees. The food served at New Park hotel is very nutritious and are cooked fresh by the skillfull ‘in-house’ chefs. The restaurant has been imaginatively designed to catch the attention of the guests.The restaurant chef prepares mouth-watering international and authentic Indian dishes based on the needs of each and every guest. The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner timing. Hotel New park has a broad selection of rooms that may best fit your individual needs. The hotel has luxury Suites and AC rooms. They also offer inexpensive rooms on request.
8. Sajjan Bagh Resort : The Sajjan Bagh resort is located on the ‘Rose valley’ of the city just 700 meters from the sacred Pushkar lake and 500 meters away from the city bus stand. This hotel offers a quality stay in thier elite deluxe rooms, Swiss luxury tents and cottages all with attached bathroom facilities and contemporary amenities. The Sajjan Bagh resort dwells in a vast 4 acre landscape in the middle of the beautiful Aravalli mountians. A large part of the property has been transformed into a beautiful rose garden. Hotels Pushkar has a unique ayurvedic massage center and offers other services such as Internet access, travel desk , Camel & Jeep Safaris, Rajasthani folk dances etc.
9. The Chacha’s Garden Hotel : This hotel is a ‘well-liked’ lodging preference amongst the visitors who arrive at Pushkar for city exploration or just to see the sights of the city. The Chacha’s Garden is a pleasant guest house with rooms built around a patio garden with a good-looking cafe. At Chacha’s, the guests will be treated as the privileged visitors. The Chacha’s hotel is owned by Chacha and his wife. The lodge has everything a traveler expect to enjoy a comfortable stay. The hotel staff are service-minded. They greet and guide each and evey guest throughout their stay. Unwind in the cozy guestroom of the hotel that has wireless internet access (Surcharges apply), shared bathroom, shower and fan. You can also get pleasure from the hotel’s spare time facilities, as well as enjoy a stroll in the lush garden before going back to your hotel room for a hard-earned relaxtion. Both expediency and comfort makes the Chacha’s Garden Hotel into an ideal choice for your stay in the holy town, Pushkar.
10. Hotel Peacock Holiday Resort : Delimited by fertile gardens and stunning orchards, this Peacock Holiday Resort is situated on the brink of the Pushkar city centre and has a broad selection of aircondioned, air-cooled and Non-AC rooms to cherish your stay. There hotels has 2 floors and 32 rooms. The monarchy of ‘Badulina’ restaurant at this hotel serves a extensive variety of authentic Indian, Italian, Israeli and Continental cuisines to the guests. The guests can also take pleasure in the awe-inspiring performances of “Gypsy” dancers while enjoying their banquet. A huge swimming pool with fun water-slides are available for the guests to have loads of fun with their friends and family. Other vital facilities offered by the hotel peacock holiday resort encompass a lush garden, telephone & fax services, currency exchange area, travel desk, laundry services, doctor on call, safe deposit lockers and a coffee shop.
You must be logged in to post a comment.