Top 10 hotels in Bundi, Rajasthan
The city of Bundi is an uncharted and comparatively an undiscovered magnificence that is situated in the state of Rajasthan. The magnificent Forts and citadels own a captivating story behind their establishments. All these historic monuments lend a hand to sketch the Bundi city as a most scenic setting which persists to linger as a secluded and independent urban. People who live in Bundi are gracious and cordial. The town has a peaceful ambiance and the hotels in Bundi have excellent hospitality. The tourists who visit this place find Bundi hotels to be alluring which makes Bundi an enthralling city to explore.
Here’s the list of top 10 Hotels in Bundi
1. Hotel Ishwari Niwas Palace : Hotel Ishwari Niwas Palace was constructed during the supremacy of “Maharao Ishwari Singh”. A long time ago, this hotel was the dwelling of the ‘Dewan’ of Bundi city. The hotel is located 40 kms away from the Kota city. This seventy year old edifice was constructed by fusing both Rajput & European architecture and offers a contented stay in a age-old atmosphere. Hotel Ishwari Niwas Palace is one of the top legacy (heritage) hotels in Bundi city. All the 20 rooms in the Haveli Ishwari Niwas provide luxury accommodation with modern amenities. All the rooms are constructed around a quad with a beautiful fountain in the central point. The dining hall of the hotel is placed more suitably at the dining courtyard at the center of the edifice. The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional North Indian and Rajasthani cuisine. The hotel offers tour guides, palace tour, folk dance and other services and facilities.
2. The Vrindawati Hotel : The Vrindawati Hotel in Bundi is an endeavor of the “Rajasthan Tourism Development Corporation”. Similar to all “RTDC” lodgings, hotel Vrindawati is also tactically placed for the convenience of all tourists who wish to take reward of the public transport. The hotel is situated near the ‘Jait Sagar’. Hotel Vrindawati provides accommodation in sensible prices without compromising on the excellence. The guest rooms at the Vrindawati Hotel offer luxury accommodation and modern facilities. The hotel employee will make you feel at home. The excellent restaurant at the Hotel Vrindawati provides multi- cuisine with an extraordinary prominence on traditional North Indian and Rajasthani cuisines. Hotel Vrindawati offers pleasure trips to many places in Bundi.
3. Hotel Brij Bhushanjee Bundi : At present, the Hotel Brij Bhushanji a Haveli hotel. It was originally built about 200 years before by “Brij Bhushanji”. This family has offered four Prime Ministers to Bundi city in the 19th century. This marvelously re-established Haveli is positioned on the thoroughfare to the Bundi fortress. This Haveli is bursting with Murals and ‘Jharokas’. The miniature art of Bundi School of is a treat for our eyes. All the 24 rooms at the Brij Bhushanjee Haveli are well furnished with old time’s furniture and professionally re-erected with the Rajput architecutre. All the guest rooms will bestow you a clear idea about lifestyle of the royal Rajputs. On the other hand, there is no shortage for contemporary facilities for modern living in these traditional rooms. At present, the hotel’s ‘Darikhana’ is used as the dining hall for guests to dine in. The hotel provides traditional vegetarian ‘Rajasthani’ cuisine that is cooked by a professional Rajasthani chef. Purity and sanitation are always maintained in the services of this hotel.
4. Hotel Royal Retreat Bundi : A breathtaking sight of the rocky Aravali hills in the day as well as the luminous Bundi Fort in the night are the best views offered to the guests by Hotel Royal Retreat. The traditional construction and cordial ambience will take you back to the old-world about which you read and daydreamed many times. The architecture of the hotel exhibits an era of graciousness, bravery and wealthy aesthetics. On the whole, the Hotel Royal retreat is a heritage hotel of reputation and provides a comfortable stay in a unique ambience. All the 5 airy rooms at the Royal Retreat hotel are perfectly furnished with old-world’s furniture but not losing the outlook of the modern amenities and facilities that is crucial for the present day tourists. The hotel’s dining hall serves traditional delectable Rajasthani & North Indian cuisine.
5. Bundi Inn : Bundi Inn is a heritage hotel that was constructed about 250 years ago. Recently, this resort has been renovated and re-established in the year of 2010. At the present time, this hotel is owned and administered by a Rajput family. The hotel greets you to walk around the wealthy culture with inheritance of the rocky knolls of Arvali. The hotel is situated opposite to Taragarh Fort and the Bundi Palace with a glorious sight of the ‘Bundi Raola’ (the regal house) and also in front of the wonderfully decorated ‘aqua blue’ houses of Bundi city. This attractive Haveli offers 4 comfortable AC rooms that are crammed with novel antique architecture and contemporary amenities.
6. Bundi villas heritage : Bundi Villas is an appealing 300-year old Rajasthani Haveli. The roof patio of this magnificent boutique hotel has outstanding romantic sights of the Bundi town. The Bundi palace is just behind this hotel and the soaring ‘Taragarh Fort’ is on the summit. Also, the charming town with its sea-blue color houses and the “Jait Sagar” lake are positioned underneath. The 7 stylishly renovated rooms of the Bundi villas have kept their novel character, at the same time as equipped with the modern-day amenities, like ‘en suite’ bathrooms and air-conditioning facilities. The roof patio has extraordinary views of the Bundi town.
7. Kasera Paradise : Kasera paradise is a recently re-instated hotel. It is located at the heart of old Bundi urban. Kasera Paradise was deserted for about eighty years. Later, this 16th century property is refurbished by a Gentleman “Mr. Navneet Kasera”. Kasera Paradise has gorgeous and luxury guestrooms. All the rooms are maintained very clean and germ-free. Also, the rooms are well-furnished and equipped with all essential facilities like AC and heating system. The hotel rooms’ marks special window sitting spaces known as “Jharokhas” that offers dramatic views of the old Bundi town, Bundi palace, Bundi fort and Bundi Lake. The hotel has both quaint charm as well as the essential contemporary comforts to offer a treasured stay. This graceful heritage hotel has 24 guest rooms from standard to deluxe in addition to suites. All rooms come with attached bathrooms with latest fixtures. Into the bargain, Haveli Hotel Kasera Paradise has a fine-looking roof-top restaurant that serves delicious cuisine that covers Rajasthani, Indian & continental dishes.
8. The Hadoti Palace, Bundi : Hadoti Palace adds up to an enthralling voyage to Bundi, Rajasthan. Snuggled up in the middle of the ‘heavy-eyed’ town, the Hadoti Palace offers a grand view of ‘Taragarh fort’ and is just a stone throw’s away from most of the tourist spots in Bundi. The Hadoti Palace Bundi has 4 Suites and 24 Deluxe Rooms in total. With its majestic structural design, this hotel perfectly amalgamates the exemplary edifice of Bundi that still holds a medieval appearance in it. The ‘Taragarh Restaurant’ is the primary restaurant of the hotel that provides Indian and Rajasthani Cuisine but also has a choice of few Chinese and Continental dishes. The ingredients for the food are obtained freshly from local markets to guarantee novelty in both Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian items.
9. Ishwari Niwas Heritage Resort : Ishwari Niwas heritage resort is a representation of the ‘Hada Rajputs’ legacy and traditional civilization. This resort is situated 210 kms away from Jaipur and 40 kms away from the Kota city. In this hotel, one can get a pompous hospitality in a pleasant ambiance. The quiet town of Bundi is well-known for the heroic “Hada Rajputs”, minuscule images in the fortress, lovely scenery and is often known as the “City of step wells”. This age-old Haveli was established during the sovereignty of “Maharao Raja Ishwari Singh” who was the “Diwan” of Bundi province. The Ishwari Niwas Heritage Resort provides a range of rooms that are well-furnished with all latest amenities. Both Single & double bed rooms are available in this hotel in reasonable prices. One can find inexpensive rooms in this Haveli as well. All the rooms are richly festooned with antique frescoes.
10. The Nawal Sagar Palace : The Nawal Sagar Palace offers a variation to the splendor of the extraterrestrial citadel and the famous “Garh palace. The lovely ambiance of the hotel offers a big relief from the city’s liveliness that liberates as a sign of power & strength. The double bed rooms, duplex rooms, or suites of the hotel are festooned classily and equipped with all contemporary amenities to bestow a comfortable homely feel for the guests who are far away from their own homes. All guest rooms of the hotel have AC’s, heating systems, attached bath rooms with 24/7 hot and cold water supply. A Unique Multi-cuisine restaurant gratifies the most judicious taste buds of both vegetarians and Non-vegetarians. The food that is served at the restaurant awards a “Tongue-tickling” experience. The traditional Indian cuisine offered at the hotel restaurant comes with a healthy and appetizing package which is cooked with Indian spices, all-natural herbs and other traditional ingredients used in the prosperous North Indian method of cooking.
You must be logged in to post a comment.