Top 10 hotels in Udaipur
Udaipur, the ‘City of dawn’ is the capital city of the former realm of Mewar. It is one of the ancient existing empires in the globe. The Udaipur city was founded in 1567 A.D. Many allegories indicate that the imperial ‘Rajput’ emperors are the descendants of the “Sun God”. Even now, the golden sun which represents the ‘Sun God’ is the regal emblem of the ‘Maharana of Mewar’. Udaipur is proudly called as the “Kashmir of Rajasthan” and the “Venice of the East” .
Buckle up to explore the 10 best hotels in Udaipur
1. The Trident Udaipur Hotel : Situated in 43 acres of flourishing green scenery, the Trident, Udaipur is positioned on the banks of the charming ‘Pichola Lake’. This hotel is just 10 minutes drive from the Udaipur city center. The Trident Udaipur hotel is 23.4 Kms away from the Udaipur airport. This beautiful hotel offers accommodation in smart rates and excellence. The rooms at the Trident, Udaipur are attractively furnished in the beige shades and the structural design of the hotel imitates the ancient legacy of Udaipur. The Trident Udaipur hotel offers an ideal pedestal to travel around the charming city of Udaipur that is recognized globally for its gorgeous lakes, multi-colored marketplaces and medieval palaces. For the convenience of their guests, the hotel has provided AC, bathtubs, bathrobes, cable TV’s, Tea/Coffee makers, DVD players, Wi-Fi internet access, newspapers, Minibars, safety lockers in all the guest rooms of the hotel. Book in any one of the 106 deluxe garden view rooms and 23 deluxe pool view rooms at the Trident Udaipur hotel to have a unique stay.
2. The Oberoi Udaivilas Udaipur Hotel : There is nothing better than the seclusion and comfort of your very own villa and “The Oberoi Udaivilas Udaipur hotel” provides you with an ideal villa experience. The Oberoi Udaivilas imprisons all the magnificence and romance of a royal epoch. Regarded as an ancient palace, The Oberoi Udaivilas hotel exhibits the wealthy inheritance of the Mewar area of Rajasthan state along with its long-winded quads, gently sprinkling fountains, refreshing pools and lush gardens. Impressive architecture that is enthused by the Rajasthan palaces tender a portrait of splendor dazzling with domes and pavilions that take you on a voyage of invention. The hotel interiors that are overstated with ornamental domes, manually painted wall paintings, complicated mirror works and marvelously engraved relics generate a cool ambience of royal finery. An enthralling boat ride from corner to corner of the Pichola lake takes you to the traditional salutation that expects you at the hotel. The hotel rooms with patios that makes way to ‘semi-private’ swimming pools bestow wonderful outlooks and are an exclusive aspect of the Oberoi Udaivilas Udaipur hotel. Authentic delicacies of Rajasthan, fine global cuisine or a hushed drink are all granted with outlooks of the Lake Pichola and the City Palace. The opulence spa with an individual swimming pool will overlook the lake and is a paradise of tranquillity. Skilled aroma therapists treats your body & soul with invigorating spa treatments. All Jet-setters must keep in mind that Udaipur airport is just about 23.6 kms from the hotel. The Oberoi Udaivilas Udaipur hotel offers 5 star rooms, facilities and services in all of their 82 relaxed guest rooms.
3. The Taj Lake Palace hotel : The Taj lake palace hotel was constructed in the year 1746 as a home for ‘Mewar’ imperials. A long time ago, this hotel was referred by the name of ‘Jag Niwas’. The momentous Taj Lake Palace is suspended in the middle of the Pichola Lake. The hotel has palace rooms that have lake view, luxury rooms with lake view and royal suite rooms with lake view. The treatment suites are enclosed with legacy wall paintings on the walls that are the reminiscent of the sumptuous and dreamy Rajasthani royals. Royal silks, luxuriantly colored frescoes, and lavishly engraved wood furniture are just a few of the design details that envelop all guests in interesting charisma. Enthralling signature spa experiences in this hotel pencil in from the rich Indian inheritance of healing and wellness. The hotel spa also grants the best of Indian rejuvenation treatments that range from time-honored Indian treatments, Indian aromatherapy massages, body wraps and scrubs as part of an all-embracing menu.
The 4 bars and restaurants that are located at the poolside on the rooftop. The eateries serve authentic Asian, Indian, Italian and Western cuisines. The “Jiva Spa boat” moves up and down softly on the serene waters of the Pichola lake by granting the guests a truthfully exceptional spa experience. The Taj Lake Palace Hotel is more or less 22.8 Kms away from the Udaipur Airport. This hotel has two floors with an assortment of rooms to pick from.
4. The Leela Palace Udaipur : The Leela Palace Udaipur continues to offer excellent accommodations for a long time. The Leela Palace Udaipur is approximately 22.6 Kms away from the Udaipur Airport. The Leela Palace reminds the magnificence and richness of the Mewar region. Skillfully planned to replicate the neighboring style and authorities, the obscure craftsmanship and first-rate amenities make this place an ultimate fortress experience and royal extravagance. In total, the hotel has 3 floors. You can select from 80 well-appointed suites and guest rooms with lovely amenities and seamless views of the Pichola lakes and its royal fortresses. The stylish and graceful Maharaja suites, the royal and wealthy Royal suites and other first-class Premier rooms are mind blowing. All the hotel rooms are equipped with AC, Cable TV’s, DVD players, High speed internet access, Minibars, Jacuzzi tubs, Private pool facilities etc.
5. The Lalit Laxmi Vilas Palace Udaipur Hotel : The Lalit Laxmi Vilas Palace hotel is an appealing villa-style accommodation in Udaipur. The hotel shines with the allure of an epoch exemplified by the opulence of crowned heads. Constructed by “Maharaja Maharana Fateh Singh” in the year 1911, this legacy hotel which resides on the top of a hill and has a majestic construction that mimics the civilization of its time. This hotel is an idyllic target for guests who wish to experience the enchantment of the earlier century. The Lalit Laxmi Vilas Palace Udaipur is the solitary legacy hotel that is situated in front of the Fateh Sagar lake. The hotel is well-connected to the state highways and is 27 kilometers from the Udaipur airport, just 4 Kms from the city center and 5 Kms away from the railway station. The Lalit Laxmi Vilas Palace Udaipur is only one or two minute drive from the most important tourist attractions of the city, for example, the City palace, the Sajjangarh Fort, Jagdish Temple, Sahelion ki Bari and the Crystal gallery. The hotel has 55 rooms with rumbling ambience and offers all modern amenities in all guest rooms.
6. The Fateh Garh Hotel: The Hotel Fateh Garh Udaipur is suspended on a hill and is located at the heart of the Lake city Udaipur. Hotel Fateh Garh is basically a legacy hotel with an awesome lake view. The name of the hotel has been derived from a Urdu word – ‘Fateh’ meaning ‘triumph’ and a Sanskrit word ‘Garh’ meaning ‘fortress’. The Hotel Fateh Garh is built by following the Chinese “Vaastu” principles and the Inn stands as a ‘Vedic’ architectural style for the poise and accord of all nature’s forces. At Fateh Garh, the hotel’s restaurant chef give emphasis to the native cuisine & beverages which are prepared after discussing with each and every new guest. The food is served as per the guest’s preferred time and place. The Fateh Garh hotel has 7 heritage chambers, 38 revitalizing rooms and 3 heritage suites. The Udaipur Airport is 21.2 Kms away from this hotel.
Then hotel has all modern amenities in all the guest rooms and in the royal suites.
7. The Royal Retreat Resort and Spa : Embraced in the lavishness of the “Sajjangarh Wildlife Sanctuary”, the Royal Retreat resort is developed with a fervor for the guests to relax and enjoy. This skillfully reinstated area offers an absolutely pleasurable dining experience with the magic vastness of the swimming pool with good-looking aqua blue shades. This hotel will give you a feel of a poetic stopover and brilliantly lacks the archetypal moneymaking ideas which makes the guests feel completely at home. The long-established structural design of the hotel compliments human magnitudes and scales. The heritage rooms are festooned with the stunning work of art in every nook and corner. The regal interiors are simply magnetic without any pretentious excellence of commercial touch. Elegantly designed and fervently served 55 rooms are ready for the guests to enjoy their stay at the Royal Retreat. The hotel has 21 super deluxe rooms to opt from. The Royal Retreat Resort and Spa is more or less 21.9 Kms away from the Udaipur airport. This 5 star hotel provides you with all contemporary amenities and placate in Udaipur city.
8. The Panorama Guest House : The Panorama Guest house is a wonderful antique style “Rajput Haveli” with 2 pet (cute) tortoises roaming around the plot. This hotel is situated in the Hanuman ghat locale. The hotel is run by the pleasant owners and their family members. Cooking lessons are conducted every day and guests are provided with free internet and also a petite supermarket in the hotel premises that sells a variety of items that tourists may require. The room rates start from 6 dollars to 20 dollars for one night stay. The expensive rooms on the top floors comes with an awesome lake view and big individual terraces.
9. The Pratap Bhawan : One more well-liked hotel in Udaipur is the Pratap Bhawan. It is located in the ‘Lal Ghat’. The new management and a renovation have transformed this hotel into a luxurious Inn. The hotel has gracious employees and they provide first-rate services. The staff can arrange almost anything for you (even the elephant rides and a parade!). Free Wi-Fi Internet access is available in conjunction with a range of classes such as yoga and cooking. There are 9 rooms in this hotel to pick from. Some rooms come with beautifully padded window seats and inlet windows. All rooms are prepared with air conditioning facilities. The most excellent and most pricey room is the one that is situated on the tiara of the hotel. Book a room in the Pratap Bhawan and you will definitely get a panoramic and exciting 360 degree outlook of the ancient Udaipur town and Pichola Lake.
10. The Jaiwana Haveli : The Jaiwana Haveli is a very good budget hotel that is bursting with ancient history. A long time ago, this hotel was a personal dwelling of the “Jaiwana Thakur”. Later, it was transformed into a hotel with 24 guest rooms. The hotel is located in ‘Lal Ghat’, precisely on the banks of the Pichola Lake.The rate of a standard double bed room in the Jaiwana Haveli is 40 dollars (plus tax) for one night stay whereas the rate of a corner room is 45 dollars plus tax. The corner rooms mostly have the lake views. This budget hotel offers significant rate reductions during the hot summer season, that is to say, from mid of April to mid of July.
You must be logged in to post a comment.