Top 10 hotels in Jaisalmer
Just the name of the city – ‘Jaisalmer’ takes you back to the absolute enchantment and vivacity of the desert area. It feels like the Jaisalmer city has originated directly from of an interesting Arabian tale. The antagonistic terrain despite the warmth and shade of the inhabitants is ‘awe-inspiring’. A major illustration of the city is the breathtaking ‘Jaisalmer Fort’ that was built in the 12th century. The good-looking ‘ Havelis’ that were constructed by the rich ancient business men of Jaisalmer are additional exciting elements of this startling desert metropolis. So, pack your bags to travel around Jaisalmer!!!
Are you ready to explore the 10 best hotels of Jaisalmar city?
1. Hotel FIFU : Hotel FIFU is the champion of “ Travelers Choice” for the year 2011 & 2012 and was voted as the hotel offering the best deals to the customers. In addition, Hotel FIFU is also suggested as one of the unique hotels to stay in India by the “Lonely planet”.The hotel also has got another appreciation for its most excellent service. Hotel FIFU was voted as the best hotel for service amongst “Top 25 hotels in India”. This high-status esteem was offered to Hotel FIFU by the “Tripadvisor.com”.
The double/twin rooms in this hotel start at 2950 INR. The rooms are furnished comfortably with traditional decors of Rajasthan. The hotel rooms have fitted bathroom and air-conditioning facilities. The walls of the hotel are decked out with both antique needlework and modern-day Jaisalmeri fabrics. As a matter of fact, Hotel Fifu can arrange an exciting desert camel expedition for the guests. This hotel has planned quite a few tailored tour options for the camel and desert safaris that best fits the need of each and every traveler. Based on the safari opted by a customer, he can benefit from the option of having hot vegetarian meals & mineral water while resting beneath the stars in camping pavilion or he can rest in swiss pavilion and enjoy the pleasing “Kalbeliya” music & dances by Langas and Manganiyas.
2. Hotel Shanti Residency : Hotel Shanti residency is the foremost boutique hotel in Jaisalmer city. The hotel offers 3 Star comforts to the guests by providing an enjoyable and contented customary Rajasthani welcoming. Hotel Shanti residency is located centrally and is in close proximity to the Jaisalmer Railway Station and bus stand. You can reach the hotel by taking a 10 minute drive from the city’s chief business areas, shopping malls and from the Jaisalmer’s Domestic airport. The “Super Deluxe” rooms of this hotel are very nice and spaciously arranged with a customary Rajasthani architecture that is blended with contemporary cultural interior and exterior. The hotel’s “Deluxe” rooms are also roomy and constructed in the same way as the Super Deluxe rooms. Hotel Shanti residency has a wide range of eateries, sports and holiday activities, in addition to the conference facilities for corporate guests.
3. Hotel Jaisalgarh : The hotel Jaisalgarh can be found on the “Ramgarh Bypass” located on the “Jodhpur-Jaisalmer” National highway in Rajasthan state. The total land area of this hotel covers 33,000 square feet. This royal hotel has 3 floors. Hotel Jaisalgarh offers an impressive outlook of the famous Jaisalmer Fort. The roomy “Maharaja Suite” takes account of a “hand-Sculptured” 4 poster beds with an amazing outlook of the Jaisalmar fort. The hotel has around 30 deluxe rooms, 11 comfy circular suites and 8 desert huts. As the name suggests, hotel Jaisalgarh is designed like a castle in the sandy terrain of Jaisalmer. The hotel exteriors are built with the pricey “honey-colored” Jaisalmer sandstones that are got from the colliery’s. Hotel Jaisalgarh was chosen as the “Best hotel in Rajasthan” and as the “Top budget hotels in Jaisalmer”. The exclusive feature of this hotel is the engraved galleries (Jharokhas), ‘Chhatris’ (tent with dome) and ‘Jaalis’ (the latticed screens). All these are the nuance of the hotel Jaisalgarh. The glorious “hand-engraved” architectures of the hotel create an environment of ancient, magnificent period.
4. Hotel Nirmal Haveli : The Hotel Nirmal Haveli is one of the most traditional sumptuous legacy hotels in Jaisalmer. This hotel possesses attractively furnished guest rooms with contemporary amenities and great atmosphere. This hotel offers an extensive assortment of lodging that ranges from ordinary guest rooms to luxurious suites that can suit all budgets. The rooms in the hotel are made out of Jaisalmer’s special golden sandstone. The exquisiteness of the hotel exterior is contributed to the engraved stone works both on windows and doors in addition to the traditional furniture that augments the style of ancient Rajasthan architecture. The opulence rooms of the hotel have royal sculptured stone beds, whereas the typical guest rooms have gorgeous, sculptured wooden beds. Hotel Nirmal Haveli offer services such as, village & desert safaris, guided tour packages around the Jaisalmer city, desert expedition with all night stay in the cozy tents, camel rides, colorful & cultural Rajasthani folk dances, ticket booking services and doctor on call. The hotel is just 1 km away from the Jaisalmer airport, 2kms away from the Railway station, ½ kms away from the bus stand and 1 km away from the Jaisalmer Fort.
5. Hotel Victoria Jaisalmer : Hotel Victoria is located at the heart of Jaisalmer city. The hotel is encircled by petite shops that sells conventional items for the Rajasthani cooking. Hotel Victoria Jaisalmer is the ultimate choice for a memorable stay. This hotel is actually a business class hotel that is suitably located nearby the major places of interest of Jaisalmer. The isolated structure of the hotel has been a momentous building. The entrance hall of the hotel lectures to the archetypal style of the hotel’s interior. The rare grouping of Red, Pink and yellow colors generate a cozy and warm environment. Rooms are spacious and comfortable that are configured with pleasant designs of an assortment of colors. The Hotel Victoria also offers a well-located conference room and modern technology that is suitable for business events and casual get-together’s. The hotel provides comfortable stay in mud tents and huts with Rajasthani dinner, Camp- fire, folk dances, camel rides and musics to take pride of the Rajasthani tradition.
6. Hotel – The Royal Jaisalmer : The hotel is a contemporary Inn with an imperial touch. The hotel Royal Jaisalmer has been suggested as the best hotel by the traveler’s guide- the “Lonely planet. Though it is a newly constructed hotel, the Royal Jaisalmer takes pleasure from a discrete position of maintaining high standards of welcoming and awesome services. You can see 8 new desert cottages in front of the swimming pool . This unique set up gives you a Village feel along with contemporary amenities to convert your stay into a relaxing and enjoyable experience. The Haveli atmosphere is a manifestation of the wealthy inheritance of the city that is imitated in every detail of the sculpture, the furnishings and the fixtures that are modern yet ethnic. The hotel is just 5 minutes away from the Railway station, 100 meters from the airport, 2 kms away from the Ghadisar lake and 45 kms away from desert Sam & Khuri.
7. Gorbandh Palace : This is a very good hotel that gives a warm Indian traditional greeting. This hotel is premeditated more for the tourists who come from overseas. A good aspect of the rooms is the pleasant balcony’s attached to every room on the 1st floor. The Gorbandh Palace is a ‘fine – looking’ resort. Food is served as ordered by the foreign tourists and is tasty. If you look for traditional Indian food, you might be disenchanted. Unfortunately, you can see some tiny insects swarming inside the hotel rooms at times. With the exception of some inconveniences, this resort is a good place to stay. The traditional Rajasthani music and folk dance performances held in the nighttime are really a treat to your eyes.
8. Hotel Suryagarh : At Suryagarh resort, one can find the combination of both medieval and modern architecture . You get both basic and luxurious pampering at this hotel. The hotel Suryagrah have impressive legacy rooms, palace room, opulent suites, Jaisalmar suites and Signature suites. The grand amenities offered by the hotel Suryagarh are swimming pool, gym, bar, business center, spa, conference rooms, coffee shop and so on.
9. Hotel Pleasant Haveli : The hotel pleasant Haveli is a cold retreat at the core of the magic “Golden city of Thar desert”. The hotel Pleasant Haveli has modern luxury and traditional warmth together with western standards. This hotel is located in a serene and calm locality just behind the stunning sunset point with a superb view of the entire city and the well-liked Jaisalmer Fort. The rooms are built with ancient Haveli style architecture with opulence restrooms. The exclusive ambiance of each and every room of this hotel is created with a splash of colors :- The supernatural blue color for the guests to experience “1001’ nights”, a dreamy red color for couples and lovers who are enjoying their honeymoon and a passive green color to chill out at the end of the day. The hotel has nine exotic rooms with all facilities counting AC, free WiFi, desert & camel voyage, trips to local attractions, 24/7 front desk services etc. The hotel also serves tasty Indian & continental cuisine (Non-veg and veg), drinks and snacks.
10. Hotel Golden City : This hotel is a run by a family for a long time. The staffs of the hotel are very gracious and helpful. All rooms have AC, TV, attached bathrooms. Rooms mostly have private patios. This hotel has two famous restaurants. The first one is placed on the rooftop with an excellent view of the Jaisalmer city and the 2nd one is positioned in a romantic spot by the side of the swimming pool. You can taste both western and Indian cuisine (made appetizing with tandoori oven) in both the restaurants.
You must be logged in to post a comment.